Bangladesh Jute Research Institute Job Circular 2022 published. The Bangladesh Jute Research Institute (BJRI) from Bangladeshi nationals for temporary employment invited in the revenue sector online applications in various posts . On jute located in Dhaka Bangladesh Jute Research Institute is a research institute, it is the capital of Bangladesh. As research institute of jute and jute fiber crop works in Bangladesh Jute Research Institute is the only in Bangladesh. See here all the things of information Bangladesh Jute Research Institute Job circular now.
Agricultural, management and production of all class jute and fiber crops is technical and economic research, and expansion of researched technology. Then production, management, testing, supply and production of quality jute seeds. So in limited quantities with improved quality purity, collection and distribution to selected farmers. Then recognized institutions and agencies approved by the Board. Indeed of stablishment of research centers, pilot projects and farms in different parts of the country. Now for the purpose of research on various issues related to jute and its fiber products, jute products and accessories. en.bdjobsedu.com.
To organize training of jute related officers, employees and jute cultivators on improved methods of cultivation. Now the things of jute and all class fiber crops and to organize training of manpower related to jute industry. So on technical research technology related to jute is the things. At last the impact of jute cultivation is much greater in North Bengal. Therefore, about 90 percent of jute is import from North Bengal.
Bangladesh Jute Research Institute Job circular 2022
- Post Position: As per circular
- Qualification: See the circular
- Salary: Various As per circular
- Work time: Full time
- Age limit: up to 32 years
Application form download
Apply end time: 15 June 2021
Application Deadline: 10 June 2021
Bangladesh Jute Research Institute 2022
Actually Jute research in the country began in 1936 with the establishment of the Jute Agricultural Research Laboratory in Dhaka. Then it is under the Indian Central Jute Committee (ICJC). At present, BJRI has 6 departments in agricultural research, 4 in technical research. But That is 1 in jute textile research and a total of 12 departments including planning training and communication.
There are also Central Agricultural Jute Testing Station at Manikganj and four Regional Jute Research Centers at Rangpur. Besides Faridpur, Kishoreganj and Chandina (Comilla) and Tarabo (Narayanganj), Monirampur (Jessore) and Kalapara for regional research on jute. According to farmers’ time and demand ) There are three jute research sub-centers. So one jute seed production and research center at Nashipur (Dinajpur).
It may be mentioned that BJRI has a gene bank for conservation of domestic and foreign seeds of jute. Then kenaf and mesta crops and for use in research work on improv varieties. Now the Gene Bank has about 7,000 germplasms of jute and similar fiber crops collected. So it from different parts of the world. Recently funded in the “Basic and Applied Research on Jute” project implemented. By BJRI, a new horizon has been opened which has taken Bangladesh to a unique height in the world. Now unveiling the genome sequences of Desi and Tosha Jute and Dhaincha using biotechnology. chakrir kbr.
Jute is one of the cash crops of Bangladesh. Bangladesh attained special importance on jute industry soon after independence in 1971. The Bangladesh Jute Research Institute was establish in the same year under the 1974 Jute Act of the Government of Bangladesh. The law was later amend in 1998 to carry out the following functions:
- Research on jute and other fiber producing crops and products derived from them and publishing its results.
- Production, testing, extension and supply of Predigree of improved jute seeds to institutions, producers or other similar agencies certified by the Board.
- Establishment of research centers, sub-stations, pilot projects and farms in different parts of the country for the purpose of research on jute and other fiber producing crops and their products.
- To fix the project area for the purpose of demonstrating the varieties developed by the Institute and to train the farmers of the concerned area in cultivating the said jute.
- Publish annual reports, monographs, bulletins and other publications on jute research and institutes.
- Arranging training on advanced and modern cultivation methods of jute and other fiber producing crops, training of advanced farmers, as well as training of technical persons in technical techniques.
- To conduct other necessary activities for the implementation of the objectives of the Jute Act.
Job Circular Related
“Bangladesh Jute Research Institute job circular 2022. NGO job Circular 2022, bangladesh jute mills corporation , Ministry of Land Job Circular 2022, bangladesh rice research institute , jute job circular , Rupchanda Oil Job Circular 2022, BJRI Job Circular , BJRI Jobs, bangla jute research institute, bangladesh jute research institute jobs, bangladesh jute research institute headquarters, Gono shasthaya Kendra Circular 2022, Bangladesh Jute Research Institute Job circular.”